The main phenomenon of asthma is inflammation of paranasal sinuses and includes the given symptoms: sinusitis, sphenoiditis, genyantritis and ethmoiditis, confide in the type of sinus that is included in the inflammatory action. This
breakdown of sinuses grows the pansinusitis which is a result of inflammation and irritation in all the paranasal sinuses. The major symptom of sinusitis is nasal congestion, which usually becomes a large and inexplicable problem.
The most general reason for acute sinusitis is acute respiratory infections (ARI), rhinovirus, Staphylococcus, influenza virus, adenovirus and other pathogens. Yet what do you know about therapy of mesenchymal stem cells?
Difficulties of acute sinusitis may be a chronic action leading to rapid exacerbations, which may be the generated in the growth of allergies. Over the past few decades, there has been a noticeable sharp jump in the allergies prevalence.
Today there are 5 subclasses variants of hypersensitivity reactions, out of which one reaction is the cause of allergic hyper-reactive immune response.
Allergies are caused when foreign protein- allergen- enter the body relucting a defensive immune response. Allergic shock, vasomotor rhinitis, urticarial, false croup, angioedema are all result of allergic reaction. The major and
general inflammatory ailment is bronchial asthma which is a result of bronchial hyperreactivity. The primitive mechanism of the disease is the narrowing of the bronchi during an asthma attack, followed by bouts of breathlessness,
and in serious cases, the growth of asthmatic status.
Development of allergies:
The liver is a multitasking organ which plays a role in digestion, factors for healing, making amino acids, blood sugar control, cholesterol, blood clotting, fat and increasing red blood cell growth, and the removal of waste, especially
toxic disclosures and the utilization of medications into their stimulated ingredients.
- Foreign substances enter the body.
- Antigen-presenting cell picks up the foreign substances and presents its epitopes, through the MHC ll receptor. The activated antigen performing cell then roams to the neighboring lymph node.
- T cells are activated and diagnose the allergen. They give the direction for the T cell to differentiate to Th2 cell.
- When the foreign substance re-enters the body it attaches to the IgE, which is present on the surface of the cell, which gradually results in an aggregation of the receptor leading the cells to release pre-formed mediators.
Histamine is one of these mediators which leads the 5 signs of hypersensitive inflammation: sore, pain, itchiness, heat, and redness. IL-4 is another mediator, which causes more B cells to divide into plasma cells and develop
more IgE and thus the dangerous cycle continues.
Hence it is necessary, as early as achievable, to bring out the cleanliness of foci of chronic disease-therapy of acute and chronic sinusitis, that is tough to treat with the conventional process. Disastrously, the therapy of diseases
and asthma by traditional methods nowadays is also incompetent without stem cell treatment. Existing latest technologies grant for the prosperous therapy of this disorder and sinusitis, and allergic state and asthma. This process
has been prosperously enforced in practice of leading stem cell treatment clinic MedAcess.
Stem Cell Treatment for Bronchitis
The base of mesenchymal stem cell treatment lies in the incentive of the immune system. Alike under serious bronchial asthma stem cell treatment subsidize the rejuvenating of lung tissue, that heads to a compelling attrition in
the prevalence of outbreaks and their span and stops asthma attacks. Stem cell treatment in patients suffering from asthma raises defiance to infectious diseases and cold decreasing the prevalence of aggravation. It decreases
the allergic response of the entity to foreign involving animal dander, foods, house dust, and pollen.
The parent cells of the body are Adult Autologous Stem Cells. While treating asthma the stem cells will be taken from the patient itself from its bone marrow or adipose tissue and then accomplished in an appropriate laboratory.
After getting numerous cells they are executed in the patient’s body through the intravenous route. Stem cells an exclusive property- they can differentiate into any other cell. They are vital for induction of changes in the
appearance of lung tissue, and appropriate treatment will start to a cure.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but
exceeds them a million times. Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed
because the new and active stem cells completely replace the old and damaged ones.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile