About Neuropathy :
We can never know how the nerves can get affected or damaged. Neuropathy is the term used to indicate the specific nerve-related problems, whenever the nerves won’t function properly and are damaged. The extent of this condition is
a big concern and it does not matter what is the reason behind the nerve distort or impinge. For example, if you are a constant computer user, then you are more prone to get the carpal tunnel syndrome. In the case, if one had the
overstretching or tearing of the nerves or had a trauma, then it will lead to severe complications. Among 30% cases of Neuropathy, the exact cause is unknown.
Neuropathy is later classified into various types depending upon the location of the damaged nerve. Hence, the treatment modality and approach is also different. Still, the main part of Neuropathy treatment is symptom management.
Causes of Neuropathy :
There are various problems and reasons that can cause Neuropathy as follows –
- HIV Drugs
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Excessive consumption of Alcohol
- Exposure to harmful Insecticides, Plaster Casts, Solvents.
- Chronic Kidney & Liver Disease
- GBS Syndrome
- Lyme Disease, Shingles, HIV, Sjogren's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus Arthritis
- Hereditary Problem
Neuropathy Symptoms :
The clinical symptoms and signs of Neuropathy may range from Erectile Dysfunction to Constipation. Most of them are as follows-
- Weakness, uncontrolled muscle pain, twitching, and cramping.
- Changes in Hair, Nails, and Skin
- Uncontrolled and sudden reflexes
- Loss of coordination and balance
- Sensitive to touch, tingling sensation, numbness, and tender.
- Diarrhea, Constipation, Erectile Dysfunction, Incontinence and Abnormal BP.
These Neuropathy symptoms differ from condition to condition and so is the treatment modality and their prognosis.
Upon arrival at the hospital, the doctors will discuss the overall general health, symptoms, and frequency of the alcohol consumption. Then the investigation will be done to the diagnosing the current problem and underlying condition and
also the complete neurological assessment will be done to more closely check the reason of abnormality occurrence. They might advise the patient to undergo various test like Biopsy of Skin & Nerve, Blood Test, Electromyography,
Nerve conduction report, lumbar puncture, etc.
Treatment options for Neuropathy :
There are various treatment modalities available for Neuropathy like medications as topical ones or anti-seizure related and painkillers. The doctor may prescribe you with the antidepressants to control the pain along with other complaints
which are psychological.
Plasma exchange, Physical Therapy, and Immune Globulin are also useful for the medical treatment of Neuropathy. Acupuncture can also be helpful in decreasing the pain routes to the brain.
When nothing is helping the patient and condition is going worse then sometimes the surgery is also advised.
Role of Stem Cell Therapy in Neuropathy :
The Stem Cells have the ability to heal the damaged nerves leading to overall improvement of the nerve conduction. Because of this capability of Stem cells, this therapy has an immense influence and impact on Neuropathy patients. Stem
Cell Therapy is a guaranteed result oriented treatment method for patients with Diabetic Neuropathy.
Various research and studies have confirmed that the stem cell therapy for patients with NTN (Neuropathic Trigeminal Neuralgia) has significantly decreased the pain level up to months and it is one of the very safe treatment approaches.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but exceeds
them a million times. Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed because the
new and active stem cells completely replace the old and damaged ones.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile