What is Meningitis ?
The human brain is surrounded by the sensitive and delicate membranes which protect the spinal cord and the brain. Whenever the brain gets infected, these membranes get damaged and causes the related symptoms. The inflammation which
is caused by the viral or bacterial infection in the protective coverings (meninges) is known as Meningitis.
Meningitis is a very rare disorder and it can be found in the patient with any age as there is no age limit. Mostly, Meningitis is found in the babies, young children, young adults, and teenagers. Early diagnosis of Meningitis leads
to good prognosis and better recovery. If Meningitis is left untreated, it may lead to Septicemia leading to the permanent and drastic damage to the nerves or even brain.
Meningitis Types :
Based on the causes, Meningitis is classified into 3 main types as
- Bacterial Meningitis, which can be transmitted to other humans in close contact and can be a threat to life.
- Fungal Meningitis, can be found in the patients with the poor immune system. This is a very rare type of Meningitis.
- Viral Meningitis, is not extremely severe and the patient gets full recovery of the treatment is started at the right time.
The medical screening is very crucial at this point as the symptoms of each type are different from each other.
Causes of Meningitis :
Apart from the above mentioned major causes, there are some other causes which can lead to Meningitis. These causes develop in the eyes, throat, brain, and sinuses along with the other body parts.
Few less common causes of Meningitis are –
- Cancer Medicines
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Fungal Infections
Symptoms of Meningitis :
Most common symptoms of the Meningitis are as follows –
- A severe Headache
- Pale or Blotchy Skin
- Stiff Neck
- Irritability or Confusion
- Cold hands and feet
- Difficulty in facing bright lights
If the patient experiences any of the above-mentioned symptoms, then the patient must get medical intervention immediately.
Meningitis Treatment :
Meningitis Treatment totally depends upon the symptoms. To make the patient's condition better, the patient will be advised to take plenty of fluids, bed rest, Antibiotics and counter medications. In few cases, Meningitis may not need
any treatment and it can be cured itself with time.
Because of the stem cells ability to multiple and promoting healing mechanisms, Stem Cell Therapy is the highly effective treatment modality for Meningitis.
Prognosis of Meningitis :
The prognosis of Meningitis could be good or bad depending on the main cause of the disease. Timely administration of the advised medication and other treatment modalities can give excellent and better results.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but exceeds
them a million times. Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed because
the new and active stem cells completely replace the old and damaged ones.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile