What is Liver ?
The Liver is the organ that can do multiple functions and also plays the main part in
- Blood Sugar Control
- Amino Acid Production
- Blood Clotting Factor
- Removal of Waste
- Fat & Cholesterol Transport
- Removal of Toxic Exposures
- The Stabilization of the Medications
About Liver Diseases :
Whenever there is a serious damage happened, the liver gives up its ability to repair itself and this lead to the life-threatening issue. The 5th biggest killer in the medical world is – CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE. The only available treatment
currently is Liver Transplant.
Causes of Liver Diseases :
- Primary Liver Cancer
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Budd – Chiari Syndrome
- Wilsons Disease
- Gilbert’s Syndrome
- Viral, Toxic, Hepatitis conditions
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
About Liver Cirrhosis :
Permanent scratching or flaw of the liver is known as Cirrhosis. Normal liver cells performing the healthy liver function are replaced by scar tissues.
Acute Liver Failure is found to be non-reversible and life-threatening, however, stem cells can help the patient in this condition.
Almost 80% of the Liver is made up of Hepatocytes. Hepatocytes have an average life of 150-180 days. This means the liver can constantly renew itself under normal conditions. The liver is the only organ in the body that can easily
replace damaged cells, however, if a large number of cells are lost, then it might lead to liver failure.
Liver Disease can be termed as Cirrhosis and Liver Failure after the progression. The complications are very severe like bleeding, infection, weight loss, malnutrition, decreased cognitive functions and risk of cancer.
How Do Stem Cells help in Liver Diseases ?
Nowadays, Stem Cells are the only options that have been used clinically for treating Liver Disease. The main advantage of liver treatment with stem cells is there is no risk of rejection and no side effects. The stem cells help in
regrowth/regeneration of the Hepatocytes and also producing other helpful sources that can promote repair and regeneration. The Stem Cells also fuses with the existing hepatocytes to leading to their regeneration.
Stem Cell Treatment at MedAcess, India :
MedAcess has an excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientist and doctors.
We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy and we are improving our skills and knowledge constantly. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment
center in India.
Advantages of Liver Disease Treatment at MedAcess, India :
- No side effects
- Zero risk
- No risk of contamination of the transmissible diseases
- Shorter duration of the treatment
- Easy and large access to stem cells
- No complications
- Physiotherapy provided along with the stem cell therapy
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile