Stem Cell Treatment for Facial Skin Care :
To get the glowing remarkable healthy skin, many people are using stem cells on face regardless of the skin type and age. The stem cells enable the facial skin to naturally regenerate itself and at the same time safely creating a beautiful,
smoother and young looking flawless skin.
About Facial Skin:
The largest organ in the human body is Skin, which protects us from the micro-organisms like bacteria and fungi. Skin allows the responses to cold, heat, touch and external condition and also in controlling the body temperature.
The skin is made up of 3 layers as follows –
- Epidermis, which is the outermost layer working as the waterproof barricade, creating skin tone.
- Dermis, which is found in Epidermis and it has strong connective tissues, hair follicles, and sweat glands.
- Hyper-Dermis which is the deepest subcutaneous layer made up of connective tissues and fat.
The reason behind Facial Skin Aging :
- Exposure to the sun
- Natural Elements
However, we can take necessary steps towards the skin-care keeping it healthy and young throughout the life.
Few common reasons behind Wrinkles and Spotted Skin are –
- Exposure to sunlight
- Exposure to Sun’s Ultraviolet rays
- Subcutaneous Support Loss
- Daily Facial Movement
With the progressive age, the people can experience natural changes as follows –
- Roughness of Skin
- The growth of Lesions on Skin
- Loose Skin
- Loss of Elastic tissues causing the skin to hang
- Skin becomes fragile
- Fat loss
- Sunken Eyes
Role of Stem Cells in Facial Skin:
Stem Cell Therapy is one of the latest frontiers in skin aging treatment and regenerative medicine. Stem Cell is currently being used worldwide to treat several disease, severe health disorders, and medical conditions. Over the course
of many years, the research and studies have proved that stem cell therapy for Anti-Aging can reverse and slow down the facial skin’s aging process.
Stem Cells can repair the damaged facial skin cells and at the same time replacing
them with the fresh skin cells.
How Stem Cell Treatment for Facial Skin works at MedAcess, India?
The well-versed team of qualified and experienced stem cell experts at MedAcess, India will first evaluate the patient and carry out an intial assessment at the primary site that needs to be repaired and based on the results of the
assessment, the further line of stem cell treatment will be decided.
The whole procedure can be completed in the few hours. The procedure is worked out in a completely sterile area with no contaminants or air particle.
The high concentration of the stem cells can lead to the removal of wrinkles, spots, lines, and discoloration of the skin which becomes more evident with the age.
After the stem cell injection into the facial skin, the patient can experience the following results –
- Reduced Wrinkles on the face
- Reduced fine lines
- Rejuvenated sun-impaired skin
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation marks
- Reduced fatigue
- Enhanced Muscular Strenght
- Positive Energy Level
- Removal of scars and marks on the skin caused by acne, chicken pox, rosacea
MedAcess has an excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientist and doctors.
We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy and we are improving our skills and knowledge constantly. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment
center in India.
Advantages of Facial Skin Treatment at MedAcess, India :
- No side effects
- Zero risk
- o risk of contamination of the transmissible diseases
- Shorter duration of the treatment
- Easy and large access to stem cells
- No complications
- Occupation/Speech/Education therapy provided along with the stem cell therapy
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile