What is Erectile Dysfunction ?
ED – Erectile Dysfunction is a prevailing health condition that severely impacts the life quality of men and their partners. Almost 20-25% of the adult male population across the world suffers from Erectile Dysfunction to some degree.
A penis is a vascular organ in the male body that required the mechanism involving excellent blood circulation to remain properly functional.
The main reason behind maintaining and generating good erection is as follows –
- Cavernous Smooth Muscle Cells
- Cavernous Nerves
- Endolethial Cells
- Terminal Fibres of Cavernous Nerves that releases nNOS (Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase) which is triggered by the arousal.
In conjunction with nNOS, the function connection of these structures is critical to making sure the better blood flow to the penis which ultimately leads to a good reaction. Due to the need for blood flow for this response, it is
now cleared that the vascular insufficiency can decrease the erection power and capability. The common pathology of the ED is Vascular insufficiency. It has been found that almost 85% cases of ED are caused by the less blood flow
due caused by the underlying vascular illness.
Causes of ED :
The most common causes of ED are as follows –
Chronic disease or illness like Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Kidney Disease, Atherosclerosis, chronic alcoholism, neurological and vascular diseases are the reason behind ED in 70% cases.
Due to age and various disease, the damage to arteries, smooth muscles, fibrous tissues, and nerves.
As diabetes can damage blood vessels and nerves, almost 40- 45% of the Diabetic male patients have been found with Erectile Dysfunction. However, ED can also be linked to other condition in Diabetic patients like High blood pressure
and other coronary artery diseases. The severity of ED in diabetic patients is directly related to the duration of the disease, glucose control level and other diabetic complications.
Other causes of ED are as follows –
- Low Testosterone Level
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Chronic Inflammation
- Drug abuse
- Heavy intake of Alcohol and Tobacco
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Use of Antihistamine, Antidepressant medications to treat high BP, prostate cancer or pain.
- Emotional and psychological causes like stress, depression, anxiety or any other mental problem.
Stem Cell Treatment at MedAcess, India for Erectile Dysfunction:
Most of the men with ED use oral medications like Vasodilators, Viagra which causes side effects like heart attack, stroke, etc. Recent studies have shown that the long-term or regular use of such medications can lead to lifelong side
effects and these medications only give the temporary erection to the patient with little effectiveness due to underlying damage to endothelial.
At MedAcess, we provide a course of stem cell injections to the erectile tissues and IV infusion of stem cells that increases the circulation and localized regenerative cell population. This treatment approach not only benefits the
structural ability to achieve the good erection but also enhances the body’ ability to send signals to the processes.
Based on the results and outcomes of this therapy, Intra Cavernous Injection of Stem Cells with PRP is also used if required.
Treatment protocol at MedAcess, India provides a long-term or even permanent effect compared to other treatment options available
We achieve the result by addressing
- The signal mechanism
- Defect or damage to the tissues
- Vascular Disease aspect of ED
The result after the Stem Cell Therapy for ED at MedAcess, India :
The results start to show up in within 4 – 6 weeks of the therapy with gradually improving over months with time.
- The patient will experience improved functionality
- Enhanced Sexual performance
- Longer and firmer erections
- Increased sexual desire
- Happy partners
Stem Cell Therapy protocol at MedAcess is an effective, safe and reliable treatment method helping the autistic children of different degree. However, along with the stem cell therapy, the patient will also be given education, occupational
and speech therapy for guaranteed results.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile