What is Encephalopathy ?
The abnormal brain structures or improper brain functioning is referred as Encephalopathy. It can cause long term or short term problems, depending upon the underlying pathology. With the progression of the disease, the symptoms may
get static, stable or worst. The significant brain loss is the cardinal feature of the Encephalopathy. Encephalopathy is categorized into many different types and it can affect any person regardless of the age or gender.
Encephalopathy – Type & Causes :
The list is huge for the potential causes of the Encephalopathy as it encompasses many diseases. For example, if the pregnant lady suffers from an injury then that trauma can disturb the normal brain development of the infant leading to
Also, damaging electric function or chemical poisoning can cause Encephalopathy. Dementia also increases the chances of Encephalopathy.
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, in which the nerve is damaged in the brain because of the multiple or repeated traumas in the brain. It is most commonly found in the Sportsmen, Boxers, Football players, Soldiers injured in the explosions.
- Hashimoto’s encephalopathy, in which the thyroid gland is affected by the Immune System and it is also associated with Hashimoto’s Disease.
- Hepatic encephalopathy, in which the improper functioning of the liver leads to the toxin formation in the blood vessels and it causes the liver disease. If left untreated, it can lead to hepatic encephalopathy.
- Glycine Encephalopathy, in which the levels of Amino Acid (glycine) is unusually increased in the brain.
- Hypertensive encephalopathy, this is caused by the damage to the brain caused by the untreated high BP leading to brain swelling.
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy, which is caused by the less oxygen in the brain.
- Toxic-Metabolic Encephalopathy, in which the organ failure occurs.
Symptoms of Encephalopathy:
The main symptoms of Encephalopathy are as follows –
- A headache
- Poor Memory
- Weakness of Muscles
- Disturbed Coordination
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in speaking
- Poor decision making
Stem Cell Therapy for Encephalopathy :
Stem Cell Therapy for Encephalopathy is the latest and modified new type of treatment modality to improve the condition of the patient. The Stem Cells replace the damaged cells leading to promotion of the cell regeneration thus reducing
With the help of Stem Cell Therapy, the survival rate and healing rate is significantly high in Encephalopathy.
Recent studies showed that the Stem Cell Therapy is the life-saving treatment modality. So, it is highly recommended treatment option which has given new hope for the patient with Encephalopathy.
Few types of Encephalopathy are irreversible with good recovery rate if it is treated at the right time. However, if left unnoticed, then it can be the life-threating condition.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but exceeds
them a million times. Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed because the
new and active stem cells completely replace the old and damaged ones.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile