What is Diabetes Type 2?
Diabetes type 2 is a metabolic disorder which is caused by high blood sugar and lack of insulin and a hormone produced by the pancreas that regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates.
It is typically a chronic illness with a 10-year shortened life expectancy and various symptoms like urination frequently, constant hunger and thirstiness.
There are a number of complications associated with it which includes 2 to 4 times the risk of a cardiovascular disease, stroke, and increased hospitalizations. Type 2 diabetes is the main reason behind non-traumatic blindness and kidney failure. It is associated with an increased risk of cognitive dysfunction and dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. Other complications are sexual dysfunction and frequent infections.
What are Early Signs of Diabetes Type 2?
- Tingling, numbness, or pain in the hands or feet
- Always feeling hungry
- Feeling very tired
- Patches of dark skin
- Itching and yeast infections
- Frequent urination
- Itching and yeast infections
- Increased thirst
- Blurry vision
- Slow healing of cuts and wounds
What are the Causes for Diabetes Type 2?
- Poor/Unhealthy Diet
- Less Physical Activity
- Family History
Other diabetes risk factors include high blood pressure, old age, polycystic ovarian syndrome, history of gestational diabetes, glucose intolerance, and ethnicity, a few of the specific ethnicities are prone to an increased incidence of diabetes because of a history of gestational diabetes.
Because of Type 2 Diabetes, the human body becomes insensitive and unable to produce sufficient insulin, which moves glucose from the main bloodstream into body tissues. Instead, the sugar level in the blood goes up. The pancreas may lead to rising in insulin production but it does not help in or solve the problem.
Other symptoms of this condition include blurry vision, increased appetite, fatigue, thirst and frequent urination, erectile dysfunction and slow-healing or frequent infections. In both types of diabetes, if left untreated then the blood sugar will rise significantly and uncontrollably, by time may lead to complications as liver disease, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease (diabetic nephropathy), vision loss and blindness (diabetic retinopathy), circulatory problems that may require limb amputation, and nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy).
What are the Diabetes Various Types?
- Type 1 diabetes : (IDDM : Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus) can develop at any age, but occurs most frequently in children and adolescents. When you have type 1 diabetes, your body produces very little or no insulin, which means that you need daily insulin injections to maintain blood glucose levels under control.
- Type 2 diabetes : (NIDDM: Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus) is more common in adults and accounts for around 90% of all diabetes cases. When you have type 2 diabetes, your body does not make good use of the insulin that it produces. The cornerstone of type 2 diabetes treatment is healthy lifestyle, including increased physical activity and healthy diet. However, over time most people with type 2 diabetes will require oral drugs and/or insulin to keep their blood glucose levels under control.
- Gestational diabetes (GDM) is a type of diabetes that consists of high blood glucose during pregnancy and is associated with complications to both mother and child. GDM usually disappears after pregnancy but women affected and their children are at increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life
How do Stem Cell Cure for Diabetes Type 2?
MedAcess found that stem cells for patients with Type 2 Diabetes would lead to abolition or reduction of insulin requirement by up to 80% (or more) over a period of 6-month. Our Stem cells in patients with Type 2 Diabetes lead to the increased and enhanced development of new blood vessels, secretion of important products of the immune system and complete regulation of pancreatic transcription factors and vascular growth rate. All this creates a micro-environment which supports stem cell activation and survival.
In such cases, using right stem cells can help in regeneration of the pancreas thus boosting its ability to produce the required amount of Insulin for the human body.Our this Stem Cell procedure is constantly being successful and all our treated patients are experiencing results and benefits even after 6 months of the Stem Cell Treatment.
If the stem cell therapy is repeated the treatment for diabetes type 2, then it will lead to doing dietary changes, supplementation, and exercise which are more effective for long-term control of blood sugar.The Stem Cell that we use are easily adaptable and undifferentiated, which can transform into the cells of various organs and structures within the human body.
If the stem cell therapy is repeated the treatment for diabetes type 2, then it will lead to doing dietary changes, supplementation, and exercise which are more effective for long-term control of blood sugar.
Is Stem Cell Therapy is Safe Procedure for Diabetes Type 2?
Stem Cell Therapy Is 100% Safer for the Treatment of Diabetes Type 2. Very Much useful And Potent than The Allopathic Medicine. Stem cell therapy for Diabetes Type 2 in India Is Very Safe And Effective by best Diabetes Type 2 doctor
Is Stem Cell Curable for Diabetes Type 2 Treatment?
Stem cells are the natural part of the human body, and they have the unique ability to find and repair the damaged tissues. It usually takes up to four months after the stem cells therapy, to get the fully developed results. Meanwhile,
in this time, the patient observes new improvements continuously. There is also no risk of rejection or side effects. The whole procedure is completed within only a few hours and it is very quick, painless, simple and safe.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but
exceeds them a million times. Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed
because the new and active stem cells completely replace the old and damaged ones.
India is Top Stem Cell Center for Diabetes Type 2
Because India is having best Stem Cell Centers having state of the art facility, Stem Cell Treatment by Our top Stem Cell Experts in the industry. Stem cell therapy for diabetes success rate India is very high due to the best
hospital for diabetes treatment in India and the frequency of the patients taking treatment in India is increasing due to low cost of stem cell treatment for diabetes in India.
What are the Success rates of Mild Diabetes Type 2?
After stem cell therapy for Diabetes Type 2, the patient gets significant Changes and excellent results. Till now, we have observed that around 80% of Diabetes Type 2 Disease patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like a complete stoppage in the progression of Diabetes Type 2. Regeneration of damaged beta cells, enhanced blood glucose level, better control on hunger and thirst, no Need of regular Insulin injection, refined quality of life, improved lifestyle, improved Control hunger, etc.
Does India Have Best Stem Cell Center for Diabetes Type 2?
- MedAcess Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India, which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Therapy Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- MedAcess are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment in India, best treatment facility with International Standards, and a homely atmosphere.
Changes After Stem Cell Therapy
- Polyphagia problem reduceds.
- Lethargy and tiredness are gone.
- Patches of dark skin reduced.
- Itching and yeast infections solved.
- Frequent urination cured.
- Increased thirst (polydipsia) reduced.
- Blurry vision corrected.
- Fast healing of cuts and wounds
Cost Effective Stem Cell Therapy Diabetes Type 2 in India
Diabetes Type 2 stem cell treatment cost is a very complicated process. As the price is not controlled in most of the parts of the globe for stem cell therapy, people from across the world prefer India as it has become the pioneer of medical tourism for affordable stem cell therapy. The therapy cost in India is significantly less of what it would cost in the western hemisphere, along with the waiting period and prohibitive logistics cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Ageing in other European countries costs approx. $25,000 - $30,000. But, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
Cost of stem cell for Diabetes Type 2 in India would be in the range of USD 6500 - USD 8000 with Accommodation + Food + Local Logistics + Investigations + Medications + Stem Cell Therapy + All Other Basic Requirement and Facilities.
Stem cell therapy for Diabetes Type 2 in India cost relies upon various factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of stem cells, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Low-cost stem cell therapy for Diabetes Type 2 in India is also a factor that is giving new hope to patients who need Stem Cell Therapy Treatment. Stem Cell Treatment cost in India is significantly Low Cost, but the medical services provided by the hospitals are top-notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies At best stem cell centre for Diabetes Type 2 in India.
Best Stem Cell Therapy Center in India for Diabetes Type 2
MedAcess has excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientists and doctors. We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy, and we are improving our skills and knowledge continually. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment centres in India.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
Our clinic has advanced the curriculum of Adult Autologous Stem Cell Treatment treating a number of conditions, one of them being Diabetes Type 2. In the operation of stem cells therapy, 200-300 million cells are implanted into the patient’s body. These cells come from the patient’s body itself that wipe out the side effects and make the entire procedure very fast and simple. Stem cells are a part of human repair system naturally, that is why they are good for conducting deteriorated areas, in this case, chiefly brain tissue.
MedAcess has been working for 6 years and our successful clinical practice made each individual in our team professionals in restoration and recovery of the body. Our experts preclude a number of serious chronic and age-related diseases. Working with latest technologies, we are continuously recovering our knowledge, advancement skills and accession in this field.
Undergoing therapy in our center, patients receive stimulated autologous mesenchymal stem cells treatment. The cells are seized from adipose tissue and/or bone marrow, depending upon the patient.
We take into review the patient’s condition, his or her inquiry and disorder history.
The entire stem cell method is concluded within a day. It is thoroughly safe, fast, plain and painless. After stem cells are derived from either patient’s abdominal tissue, bone marrow, they are separated and stimulated, after that, they are put back into the body using a simple IV dip.
In the next 2-4 months, after the therapy, recoveries are slowly framed up. Symptoms decline and are contradicted, that is possible only with this therapy. During this time, our experts go on receiving the information from the patient’s tests and motivate them with advice. The Adult Autologous Stem Cell Treatment is followed by the 6-month medical follow-up.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but exceeds them a million times. Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed because the new and active stem cells completely replace the old and damaged ones.
Benefit of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our Package Includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, Include in the Treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile
The symptoms of type 2 diabetes (also called type 2 diabetes mellitus) develop gradually—so gradually, in fact, that it’s possible to miss them or to not connect them as related symptoms. Some of the common symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Frequent infections
- Slow wound healing
- Blurry vision
- Frequent urination
- Extreme hunger
- Extreme thirst
- Weight loss
Type 2 diabetes has several causes: genetics and lifestyle are the most important cause. A combination of these factors can cause insulin resistance ultimately causing type 2 diabetes, when your body doesn’t use insulin as well as it should. Insulin resistance is the most common cause of type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes has many risk factors associated, mostly related to lifestyle and diet. But in order to develop insulin resistance (an inability for your body to respond to insulin as it should) and type 2 diabetes, you must also have a genetic abnormality. Along the same, some people with type 2 diabetes don’t produce enough insulin; that is also due to a genetic malfunction.
That is, not everyone can develop type 2 diabetes. Additionally, not everyone with a genetic abnormality will develop type 2 diabetes; these risk factors and lifestyle choices influence the development.
- Family history: Type 2 diabetes has a hereditary factor. If someone in your family has (or had) it, you are more likely to have it.
- Race/ethnicity: specific ethnic groups are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes, including African-Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans.
- Age: The older you are, the more likely you are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes: If you developed diabetes when you were pregnant, this will increases your risk for developing type 2 diabetes later.
- Other health problems: High blood pressure (hypertension) and high cholesterol (the “bad” LDL cholesterol) increase your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) may increase your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes is treated with a combination of healthy meal planning, physical activity, medications, and perhaps insulin.
Healthy meal planning changes and exercise are the cornerstones of type 2 diabetes treatment. They often help people lose weight, which in turn can help their bodies use insulin better. Many people, when they’re first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, are overweight (BMI >25), so making healthy lifestyle choices—such as reducing calories and portion sizes and being more active—can help them get to a healthier weight.