Stem Cell Therapy for COPD Treatment :
COPD - Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is one of the most common chronic disorder across the globe. Many research shows that nearly 5% of the world's population suffers from COPD. It is found to be equally affecting Men & Women.
The most common causes of COPD are asthma, cystic fibrosis, emphysema and varied conditions of bronchitis, that lead to damaging or degenerating the tissue.
The most common reason for COPD is smoking, the duration of smoking tobacco is directly proportional to the chances of developing COPD. Nonsmokers can get a common type of chronic obstructive lung disease called emphysema if they do
not have sufficient alpha-1 antitrypsin protein, however, this is very rare.
Around millions of people are currently suffering from COPD due to infections or genetic abnormalities and smoking. Another reason for COPD is the malfunction in different systems like heart failure (congestive). Other risks for COPD
also include exposure to particular workplace fumes, the frequent use of cooking gas without proper ventilation, passive smoke and pollution.
Symptoms of COPD :
Symptoms of COPD include a cough with mucus, shortness of breath, wheezing and recurring respiratory infections, fatigue. As
COPD symptoms develop very slowly, most of the time people remain unaware that they are having lung problems.
This disease gradually usually gets worse and can lead to death, depending upon the extent of the disease.
Prognostic factors include :
- Poor Stamina for exercise
- Major Airflow Obstruction
- Breath Shortness
- Low weight, below average
- Respiratory failure
COPD Treatment at MedAcess :
When the stem cells are administered to treat COPD then the results will be observed for a longer period, also respiration capacity increases and mucous is reduced, scar tissue is reversed and also breathing improves. Patents also
get and experience a significant increase in lung function post-therapy.
MedAcess has developed the Stem Cell Therapy program to treat various conditions. During our stem cell treatment, each patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of the stem cells not only covers daily losses but exceeds
them a million times.
Thus, the source of the stem cells which is practically lost for the last 15 – 20 years, is recovered and restored. After our stem cell infusion, various organs get rejuvenated and they get renewed because the new and active stem cells
completely replace the old and damaged ones.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile