What is COPD?
COPD - Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is one of the most common chronic disorders across the globe. Much research shows that nearly 5% of the world's population suffers from COPD. It is found to be equally affecting Men & Women.
The most common causes of COPD are asthma, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, and varied conditions of bronchitis, which lead to damaging or degenerating the tissue.
The most common reason for COPD is smoking; the duration of smoking tobacco is directly proportional to the chances of developing COPD. Nonsmokers can get a common type of chronic obstructive lung disease called emphysema if they do not have sufficient alpha-1 antitrypsin protein. However, this is very rare.
Around millions of people are currently suffering from COPD due to infections or genetic abnormalities and smoking. Another reason for COPD is the malfunction in different systems like heart failure (congestive). Other risks for COPD also include exposure to particular workplace fumes, the frequent use of cooking gas without proper ventilation, passive smoke, and pollution.
What are the Causes of COPD?
Smoking Cigarettes is the leading cause of COPD. Most patients who have COPD smoke or used to smoke.
But, up to 25 percent of Patients with COPD never smoked. Long-term exposure to another irritant—such as chemical fumes, air pollution, or specks of dust—also may contribute to COPD.
COPD may occur due to infection by viruses or bacteria. The disease causes inflammation of airways leading to narrowing of air passages.
Prognostic Factors Include :
- Poor Stamina for exercise
- Major Airflow Obstruction
- Breath Shortness
- Low weight, below average
- Respiratory failure
What are the Symptoms of COPD?
The airways branches into thousands of smaller, thinner tubes called bronchioles. These tubes further end in bunches of tiny air sacs called alveoli. When air reaches the alveoli, oxygen passes through the air sac walls into the blood in the capillaries. At the same time, CO2 moves from the blood capillaries into the air sacs. Stem cell therapy for lung is the best cure possible.
Some of the common symptoms include:
- Change in the color or thickness of mucus
- A constant cough that won’t go away
- Cough up mucus often
- Shortness of breath, especially when you exercise
- Feeling of tightness in your chest
- In COPD, less air flows in and out of the airways because of one or more of the following reasons:
- The walls of the airways become thick and inflamed.
- The airways and air sacs lose their elasticity.
- The walls between many of the air sacs are destroyed.
- The airways make more mucus than usual, which can clog them.
What is the Treatment Available for COPD?
A diagnosis of COPD is not the end of the world. Most people have mild forms of the disease for which little therapy is needed other than smoking cessation
- Smoking cessation
- Medications - Doctors use several kinds of drugs to treat the symptoms and complications of COPD. You may take some medications regularly and others as needed.
- Inhaled steroids
- Combination inhalers
- Oral Dose steroids
- Phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitors
- Lung therapies - Doctors often use these additional therapies for people with moderate or severe COPD:
- Oxygen therapy.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Is Stem Cell Therapy is Safe for COPD?
Stem Cell Therapy Is 100% Safer For The Treatment Of COPD. Very Much useful And Potent than The Allopathic Medicine. Stem cell therapy for COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) in India Is Very Safe And Effective.
Is Stem Cell Treatment Curable for COPD?
COPD Is Very Effectively Curable With the help of Stem Cell Therapy treatment for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in India. Stem Cell Therapy uses the patient’s body cells or embryonic stem cell treatment for COPD. Patients
are confused over some questions like where can I get stem cell treatment for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?. The Simple Answer Is in India There Is the best stem cell center for stem cell therapy for COPD, and the
best price Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease treatment in India, Best Stem Cell therapy Centers are available in India.
Does India Have Best Stem Cell Center For COPD?
- MedAcess Provide the best Hospitality Experience in India, which are As Per International Standards and the team of Stem Cell Therapy Experts with an international professional standard Ensures Best Stem Cell Treatment to the patients.
- MedAcess are Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For the patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem Cell treatment in India, best treatment facility with International Standards, and a homely atmosphere.
Low Cost of Stem Cell COPD Treatment in India
COPD stem cell treatment cost is a very complicated process. As the price is not controlled in most of the parts of the globe for stem cell therapy, people from across the world prefer India as it has become the pioneer of medical
tourism for affordable stem cell therapy. The therapy cost in India is significantly less of what it would cost in the western hemisphere, along with the waiting period and very expensive logistic cost.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Ageing in other European countries costs approx. $25,000 - $30,000. But, in India, it will cost you almost 70% to 80% less than that.
Cost of stem cell for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in India would be in the range of USD 6500 - USD 8000 with Accommodation + Food + Local Logistics + Investigations + Medications + Stem Cell Therapy + All Other Basic Requirement and Facilities.
Stem cell therapy for COPD in India cost relies upon various factors like the type of stem cell treatment, type of stem cells, type of cells, the number of stem cells required, hospital stay, pre-treatment investigations, etc.
Low-cost stem cell therapy for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder in India is also a factor that is giving new hope to patients who need Stem Cell Therapy Treatment. Stem Cell Treatment cost in India is significantly Low
Cost, but the medical services provided by the hospitals are top-notch with International Medical standards and latest technologies At best stem cell center for COPD in India.
Why Choose MedAcess for COPD Treatment in India?
MedAcess has excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientists
and doctors. We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy, and we are improving our skills and knowledge continually. This is the reason we are one of the leading
stem cell treatment centers in India.
What are Improvement Observe after stem cell treatment in India?
- a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- a reduced risk of diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- a reduced risk of cancer
- better weight control
- stronger muscles and bones
- improved mental health and mood
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our Package Includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, Include in the Treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile
Adult autologous stem cells are Potent and can be developed into several cells as desired. This property of stem cells can be used for treating various diseases. Stem cell treatment for lung disease is conventional and widely used. These cells can be taken from the most common sources of our own body, known as Adipose Tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon inoculating back into the body, these cells will rapidly multiply with a great extent to restore damaged cells, set up an environment that can stimulate the secretion of growth factors, cytokines as a booster for the regeneration of new cells.
Conventional treatment is highly invasive and may lead to many side effects, although stem cells can heal the body from damage caused and regenerate tissues naturally or cells to improve the impaired functions of the organ. Additionally, since the patient’s cells are used for repairing, the entire Stem cell therapy for lung disease in India is minimal invasive without any side effects.
The most common risk factors associated with COPD can be smoking, hereditary, age and environmental factors etc.
Stem cell treatment for COPD disease in India is very much useful as it regenerates the air sac for the normal physiological function of the respiration.
Stem cell therapy for lung disease in India Also Known as COPD. Stem cell therapy is beneficial in the Treatment of COPD. COPD Treatment in India is economical,MedAcess provide best stem cell treatment for COPD in India.