What is Autism ?
Autism is neural disorder always found in the children that shows impaired and abnormal communication, mood swings, social interaction, digestive and metabolic issues and repetitive behavior. Other neurodevelopmental disorders associated
with Autism are known as Autism Spectrum Disorders which shows various symptoms like difficulty in communication, stereotyped behavior, sensory issue, cognitive delay, lack of interest and social deficits. These symptoms start
appearing mainly in the first two years of the childhood. These symptoms typically affect the processing of the information in the brain by changing or altering the way nerve cells organize and connect.
What is the reason for Autism ?
One of the main reason for Autism is the birth defect highly caused by the exposure to various external agents and genetic components.
Use of Antidepressant drugs during pregnancy, using immunization that contains mercury like Rubella, Measles, Mumps, etc, exposure to heavy metals and pesticides can also lead to Autism.
Possible treatments for Autism :
There are 2 types of Autism treatment as
- Medical Management
- Educational Intervention
Anticonvulsants or Psychoactive drugs are also prescribed to almost half Autism patients. Such patients respond atypically to the medication. Few medications can lead to very adverse effects on the patient’s condition. There is no
medication found so far which can help in relieving the main symptoms of Autism which are communication and social impairment.
Because of the unique ability of stem cell, like influencing the immune system and metabolism, restoration of the damaged tissues and cells – Stem Cell Therapy has been found as an effective treatment modality for Autism treatment
with significant results. Stem cell therapy affects positively towards all the major body systems and organs, most importantly including the brain.
It has been proved that the stem cell therapy can improve the immune system and erase the inflammation from the patient’s body or organs.
Whenever Autism is diagnosed, various areas of the brain that regulates attention, memory, speech, concentration are damaged. After stem cell therapy, the oxygen and blood flow to the brain known as perfusion also gets improved leading
to the formation of the new arteries and replacing the damaged neurons at the same time.
With time, stem cells overtake on the properties of the cells around them and multiple into new cells which leads to gray and white matter restoration, as a result the neurological symptoms are subdue with the improved intellectual
ability. Hence, stem cell therapy delivers proven results for the Autism treatment.
Autism Treatment with Stem Cell Therapy :
Stem Cells can be differentiated into other cell types required by the body as Blood cells, Neurons, Oligodendrocytes, etc.
Along with the restoration of the impaired neuron connections and formation of the new connections leads to the improvement in the patient’s condition. The brain reaction ability also improves with the development of the new neuron
connections and improved synaptic transmission.
The main things one should be concerned about in Autism Treatment are
- Learning capacity
- Memory Improvement
- Higher thinking ability
- Improved communication
- Good Metabolism
- Healthy Immunity
Improvement in Autism with Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess, India :
- Improved contact of the patient, especially eye contact that is visible first. After the stem cell therapy at MedAcess, the autistic children who were earlier not able to fix their focus on any object will start looking at the
objects with curiosity and interest.
- Gradual improvement in recognizing bright colors
- No fear of loud noises.
- Improved verbal skills, can pronounce the words easily which were difficult to pronounce earlier, non-verbal patients can start making sounds.
- More interesting behavior outside and at home.
- Easy tolerance to food and well improved digestive system.
- Improved writing skills.
- Enhanced self-care skills.
- Better concentration
- Longer attention span.
The above-mentioned improvements were observed in all the Autism cases treated at MedAcess with different degrees of improvements from case to case.
The main aim of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess it to trigger the brain development thus leading to the patient doing their own work. The patients feel happy so are their parents after the therapy at MedAcess. Because of the stem cell
therapy for Autism at MedAcess, the Autism patients will get improved communication skills, self-care, professional and education skills in the future.
An autistic patient should have the following things to be happy –
- The feeling of life being well planned
- Well improved communication skill
- Leisure skill
- Ability to work and study
- Self-caring ability
Stem Cell Therapy protocol at MedAcess is an effective, safe and reliable treatment method helping the autistic children of different degree. However, along with the stem cell therapy, the patient will also be given education, occupational
and speech therapy for guaranteed results.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile