Arthritis Osteochondrosis is a musculoskeletal system disease.
A single complex system consisting of joints, ligaments, nerve structures, muscles, and bones is known as Osteomuscular System or Musculoskeletal System.
These systems provide spatial movement and support to the human body and also helps in the movement of individual human body parts and organs.
Steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can be used as the symptomatic therapy for the musculoskeletal system. Though, these drugs can eliminate inflammation in the joint, relive in pain, however, they cannot speed up the
recovery of the damaged cartilage tissue.
The only treatment method which has the ability to reverse the symptoms of Arthritis/Osteoarthrosis/Osteoporosis is the administration of stem cell injections, which has been used successfully at MedAcess since many years delivering
Stem Cell Therapy is a strong tool that can kill the cause and consequences of this disease forever.
All of the musculoskeletal system diseases can be divided into 2 large groups, which can be treated with stem cell therapy at MedAcess as follows –
- In this first group (Osteoarthrosis), the disease progression results in the degenerative changes of the cartilage, its surrounding tissues, and articular surfaces. In the case of Osteoarthrosis, the cartilage degeneration continues
until its complete destruction then accompanied by sclerosis of mating areas of the bones with the rise of osteophytes. These osteophytes eventually cause joint dysfunction, development of strains, sprains. Around 75-85% of
all the patients with joint conditions suffer from Osteoarthritis as it is the most common joint disease. Since many years, at MedAcess we have delivered the guaranteed results with our stem cell therapy for Osteochondrosis.
- The second group is classified as Arthritis. Stem Cell Therapy can help the arthritis patient recover from this condition. If left untreated, this disease causes joint inflammatory lesions group which could be traumatic, allergic,
metabolic, infectious, reactive and degenerative. This may lead to infection or presence of the infection source in the human body. Progression of Arthritis can lead to the complete joint destruction leaving the patient impaired
and disable which will ultimately make their life worse. Hence, Arthritis must be treated quickly with Stem Cell Therapy, which will improve the overall quality of the patient’s life.
Stem Cell Treatment for Arthritis :
Stem Cells are the precursors of all other cells in the human body. They have the unique ability to get transform into other cells in the tissues. This quality of stem cells has helped in treating many diseases like Arthritis, Arthrosis,
During the Stem Cell Treatment, the stem cells are injected into the affected joints of the patient. This type of administration of stem cells in joints does not require a lengthy hospital stay and the whole process is very quick and
safe. This process is pain-free, simple and quick.
When the stem cells are administered into the affected joints, they reach the affected area and improve and regenerate the damaged tissues, leading to the improved tropism, normal metabolism which causes reduced inflammation and restoration
and recovery of the joint movement. Not only this, the stem cell therapy also enhances the immunity power which results in the decrease in the common cause of joint damage. The special power of stem cell therapy is to stimulate
cartilage regeneration and its structure restoration. It has always been advised to start stem cell treatment at an early stage of the disease which can reverse the deformation of the joint.
Stem Cell Treatment at MedAcess, India :
MedAcess has an excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientist and doctors.
We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy and we are improving our skills and knowledge constantly. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment
center in India.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile