Aging Process :
Aging is one of the very complicated processes in which the healthy cells gets progressively damaged with time causing the cells to die. However, the Aging process can be reversed or impeded by fresh stem cell infusion with stem cell
The stem cells have the unique anti-aging effect by regenerating or repairing the different organs which were damaged by the stress and other toxic agents which can be found in the day to day life. With the help of Stem Cell Anti Aging,
we can help repopulate the body with healthy cells.
Stem Cell can significantly improve the immune functions. When a person reaches at the age of 40-45 years, they begin to face various physical problems related to mature age which can be treated with Stem Cell Therapy for Anti-Aging.
The indication of Aging :
Aging usually starts at the age of 40-45 years and it varies based on the lifestyle of the patients. The patient who smokes usually experience aging much earlier due to toxic substance exposure.
Few indications of Aging are as follows –
- Loss of Memory
- Loss of Energy
- Poor concentration
- Mood Swings
- Wrinkles on skin
- Age Spots
- Reduced Sex Drive
- General Aches and Pain
- Loss of Skin Texture
- Degenerative diseases
Anti Aging Treatment with Stem Cells at MedAcess :
Stem Cells are the healthy supplier of Replacement Cells which the human being is born with. These cells can replace or regenerate the damaged cells in the human body which are either dead or old. With time, the immune system’s recovery
process gets harder and longer as we start losing healthy cells. Hence, our body loses the ability to heal in a proper way due to traumas, chronic illness and age factor.
Hence, the stem cell treatment can help the patients with Age-related various disorders with excellent results post therapy.
Results of Anti Aging Treatment with Stem Cells at MedAcess, India:
The patient will start observing the following results post stem cell therapy –
- Young Appearance
- Reduced Age Spots
- Reduced Wrinkles on Skin
- Reduced joint and muscle pain
- No chronic back pain or neck pain
- Reduced Fatigue
- Reduced Joint Stiffness
- Improved Vitality and Libido
- Mental and Social Improvement
- Reduced effects of Degenerative Disorders
How Does Stem Cell Therapy work for Anti Aging ?
During the stem cell therapy, the patient will receive approximately 200 – 300 million fresh healthy stem cells, which can be decided post evaluation at the center in India. Apart from replacing the number of cells which are lost in the
day to day life, these new stem cells also restore the count of restored cells exceeding them many times. As a result, in most of the cases in which the stem cells have been lost over the past 15 – 20 years or so are restocked and
restored and the human body organs renew with the rejuvenation because of the active cell replenishment.
The stem cells can be used for the regeneration or repair of the old or dying tissues and cells. This is possible because of the microproteins or polypeptides also known as human growth factors. These growth factors are the cellular messenger
which are the reason behind the transmission of signals and activation of the new cell production and they also give instructions to any particular cell to generate the fresh new healthy cells with different functions and ability.
This unique healing power of stem cells is caused by the incredible signal mechanism.
Nowadays, stem cells have also been found to be capable of regeneration or generation of the new bone and cartilage tissues and because of this stem cell discovery, there has been the relief for the patients with the various chronic illness
such as chronic joint pain. Stem Cells are helping in regeneration and formation of the blood vessels for the patient who are suffering from insufficient blood circulation for the vital organs or body parts.
Honestly, there is no limit in the healing power of the stem cell therapy. Stem Cell Therapy has lead to the transformation of the treatment modalities of various chronic illness and diseases like cardiac disease, diabetes, Malignancy,
Optic Nerve Atrophy and Parkinson’s Disease.
Improvements after Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess, India :
You will get the following improvement after Stem Cell Therapy for Anti Aging at our center –
- Aesthetic Improvement like the disappearance of wrinkles on the skin, hair thickness, the skin becomes tighter on face and hand, younger appearance, no age spots.
- Physical Improvement like less fatigue and tiredness, reduced stiffness in joints and muscles, less head or neck aches, reduced soreness in arms, legs and neck.
- Emotional and mental improvement.
- Improved Energy levels.
- mprovement of the overall quality of life.
MedAcess has an excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientist and doctors.
We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy and we are improving our skills and knowledge constantly. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment center
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess :
- Zero side effects and rejections free
- Zero risks of Allergic or Immune reactions
- No risk of transmissible disease
- No oncological complications
- Minimum hospital stay
- Long lasting results
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile