What is Alzheimer ?
Alzheimer is one of the forms of Dementia, which is a severe chronic neurological disorder. This disease can cause a patient to lose their memory and make them suffer from cognitive decline. This condition is asymptomatic and with
time it becomes worse consistently. There is no permanent cure for this illness and it typically leads to death. Mostly elderly people are more prone to Alzheimer wherein, it can also be found in young people.
Cause of Alzheimer :
Progressive death of the brain cells is the main cause of Alzheimer, which is often caused by behavioral, genetic and environmental factors. Medical science has not yet confirmed the exact cause of this disease, however, it is confirmed
that Alzheimer can severely damage the human brain.
Consequences of Alzheimer :
Because of this illness, the human brain loses its cells and the connections among them. The brain also undergoes shrinkage along with the death of the brain cells.
The early symptoms of Alzheimer are increasing forgetfulness and mild confusion related to memory. However, increasing with time, Alzheimer can lead the patients towards complete memory loss.
If the affected person does not undergo the treatment at the right time, they can suffer from very serious symptoms as follows –
- Writing and Speaking problem
- Social awkwardness
- No ability to think
- Cannot make a judgement
- Cannot take a decision
- Less ability to think
- Cannot perform even simple daily tasks.
Alzheimer Treatment with Stem Cell Therapy at MedAcess, India :
Stem Cell Therapy has been proved as the key treatment modality for Alzheimer Disease based on the administration of the new healthy cells into the damaged and mutilated cells and tissues. Many healthcare experts and scientists have
confirmed that Stem Cell Therapy has the power and potential to reduce the suffering of Alzheimer patients because stem cells have a unique power and ability to get self-renewed and they can stimulate the generation of new cells
in various tissues and also the whole human body.
Because of the modulatory properties, the stem cells can help in the regrowth of the healthy brain tissues. This therapy helps our experts to repair the damage caused by Alzheimer in the progressive stages of the illness. Various researchers
have proved that the stem cells have been found as the great contributor towards the rebuilding of the damaged nerve fibers. And most importantly, there is no risk, side effect or chance of allergic reactions in this treatment
Stem Cell Treatment at MedAcess, India :
MedAcess has an excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientist and doctors.
We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy and we are improving our skills and knowledge constantly. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment
center in India.
Advantages of Alzheimer Treatment at MedAcess, India:
- No side effects
- Zero risk
- No risk of contamination of the transmissible diseases
- Shorter duration of the treatment
- Easy and large access to stem cells
- No complications
- Physiotherapy provided along with the stem cell therapy
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile