What are Kidneys ?
Kidneys are 2 bean-shaped organs position at the back of the human body. Kidneys are composed up of small structures knows as Nephrons, which are the key regulators essential for the kidney functions. They are the building blocks of
the kidneys and they have the ability to filter blood while retaining its mineral contents, normal salts and also removing the toxins out of the human body through urine. If these nephrons are damaged, then kidney function may
slow down to the severe limitations.
The main work of the kidneys is to filter blood by removing the waste material from the body and prevent toxic materials or toxins from intensifying into the bloodstream. Kidneys also secrete hormones which are required to control
other body functions. CKD occurs when a patient is suffering from gradually slow and permanent loss of the kidney function. CKD is affecting lots of people nowadays. Kidney Transplant gives a hope for CKD cure however, most of
the patients cannot be treated timely or may be dead due to lack of availability of the organ. Even if someone is able to get the transplant done, then there is the risk of immune rejection.
What is Chronic Kidney Disorder ?
The chronic condition in which the kidney’s functional capacity diminishes slowly and steadily is known as Chronic Renal Failure OR Chronic Kidney Disorder. This condition is a slow process which progresses for months or years and
at the end, the kidneys stop working slowly.
Causes of CKD :
The most common causes of CKD are as follows –
- High Blood Pressure
- Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2
- Damaged to kidney vessels caused by the damaged blood vessels because of Diabetes
- Kidney Infection
- Cyst in Kidneys
- Prolonged use of medications
- Urinary Tract Blockage
Symptoms of CKD:
A CKD patient may experience the following symptoms –
- Chronic Renal Failure, which gradually progresses with time
- Abnormal Urination
- Puffy Eyes
- Swelled hands and feet
- High Blood Pressure
- Loss of Appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Mental Disorder
Stem Cell Treatment at MedAcess, India for CKD :
Many research and studies have proved that the stem cells are very helpful and useful for treating CKD. The stem cells have the ability to regenerate and repair the blood vessels, tubules, glomerulus and interstitium which are the
four important parts of the renal structure. Stem Cells can also reverse the CKD symptoms. Stem Cells also secrete the nutrient and protective factors that can stimulate the replacement of the damaged kidney cells and can prevent
the healthy cells.
It has also been proved that the stem cells once administered into the human body can release the cytokines, proteins and some growth factors that help in the stimulation of the growing kidney cells and proximal tubular epithelial
Stem Cell Treatment at MedAcess, India :
MedAcess has an excellent and successful career and vast experience in treating such conditions with excellent results. We are well equipped with the latest stem cell technology and the well-versed team of stem cell scientist and doctors.
We always keep ourselves updated with the latest research and studies in the field of stem cell therapy and we are improving our skills and knowledge constantly. This is the reason we are one of the leading stem cell treatment
center in India.
Advantages of CKD Treatment at MedAcess, India :
- No side effects
- Zero risk
- No risk of contamination of the transmissible diseases
- Shorter duration of the treatment
- Easy and large access to stem cells
- No complications
- Physiotherapy provided along with the stem cell therapy
Our package includes :
- Dedicated Stem Cell Doctor during the treatment
- Dedicated separate nurse or staff for the patient deputed by the hospital.
- Private ward single seat deluxe room in the hospital in which one attendant can stay during the treatment to maintaining very high degree of hygiene & odor free environment
- Provided the food for the patient (Recommended by Doctor)
- Food for the caregiver during stay (Only for International Patient)
Also, include in the treatment
- Consultation Fees
- Doctor’s visits
- Nursing Charges
- Physiotherapy (as per recommendation)
- OT / ICU / Recovery room charges
- Basic Lab Investigation as per list is given below :
- Complete blood Counts
- Routine urine analysis
- Liver function tests
- Renal function tests
- Blood sugar (random)
- Test for HIV, HBV,HCV& Syphilis
- X-ray chest
- Coagulation profile